ARTY SMARTY


Welcome to my blog for the Mangapapa School Arts Programme.

I have been a primary school teacher for 29 years and have the delightful job of teaching Art and Music to the 500+ students at our great school. 

This blog is to share the artwork our students have made when they've had their whole day workshops in the Art Class. 

I take inspiration for my teaching from many sources. My thanks to teachers from all over the world who share great ideas on their blogs and Pinterest. I hope others will be motivated to try my ideas too.


2 comments:

Brigitte Scammell said...

Impressive blog Tone! I enjoy viewing the amazing artwork our children produce, thanks to your creative guidence.

Anonymous said...

Thanyou for sharing ! Your school kids must love your art workshops! I have tried some techniques in our school and I realy am motivated to try your ideas, Thanks!!!